Media & Events
I have moderated two panels on Food at the Kumaon Lit Fest, ‘Himalayan Echoes’ and my interviews have been published as under:
- Historian Tarana Husain Khan is writing about the Women History Forgot
- A Desk Of One’s Own
- The New Era of Young Adult Literature
- Mozart’s Symphonies and Starting a Book Club in Rampur
- Sibling Encounters of the funny and furious kinds
Sanchaari Sanskritk Parv
I am an engaging and passionate speaker with a spark of humour. I love to give lectures, presentations and conduct workshops. With sixteen years experience of being an educator, teacher and counsellor to young students, I am in my element when faced with an audience of eager school children.
TOPICS: I speak on a range of topics which can broadly be classified into Creative Writing and Rampur.
RAMPUR CUISINE AND CULTURE:
- Food history
- Forgotten Foods of Rampur
- Aspects of Culture and Identity
- So you want to be a writer: How to start writing.
- Finding your unique voice.
- Developing memorable characters.
- Art of Plot outlining.
- The End of it all: writing an ending that resonates.